在旅游、出差等过程中,不可防止大家要和酒店交际,为了防止尴尬,学习一些基本的酒店有关的英语口语是十分必要的,譬如Check in(登记住宿),Check out(退房),deposit(押金)等等。
1、Check in
R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you?
下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有哪些可以帮到你?
G:Yes, I’d like to check-in, please.我要登记住宿。
R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please?好的,小姐。能告诉我你的名字吗?
G:I’m Christine Nolan我叫克莉丝汀•诺兰。
R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan?诺兰小姐,请问你预定了房间吗?
G:Yes, from today.是的,预定了。从今晚开始。
R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦你出示一下你的护照。
R:(双手接客人证件)
R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人)
R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan, your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right?请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)叫你久等了,诺兰小姐,你预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人别说出价格),含两份早餐是吗?
G:Yes.是的
R:Print out the registration form?打印住宿登记表。
(第三与客人确认名字,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名)
R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash?你住一天,押金是¥1500,请问你是刷卡还是付现金呢?
G:By Credit Card.刷卡。
R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card?好的,诺兰小姐请你出示一下你的信用卡,给你刷¥500的预授权做你的押金,请问你的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是不是为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名)
G:Yes. 有密码
R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请你输一下密码。
R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并第三告知刷卡的金额)
R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to /confirm/i.这是给你刷的¥1500的预授权,请你在POS单上签字确认.
R:(做房卡,填好房卡内页上的房号,房价与早餐并双手递给客人,请客人在内页宾客名字处签字)
R:The breakfast time is from 7:00am to 10:00am at the IAP. Please show your room number before meal. The need for additional breakfast is 98yuan one person.早餐时间是早上7:00-10:00陶乐咖啡馆,请在用餐前报房间号码,需要额外加早餐是98+15% service charge元一位。
G:OK.好的。
R:Your room number is 1018.Here is your key card. The bellman will take your luggage and show you the way. 你的房间号码是1018,这是你的房卡。行李生将为你提行李并为你带路。
G:OK. 好的。
2、Check out
R:Good morning, sir .can I help you? 早上好先生,有哪些可以帮到你?
G:Morning .l would like to check out. 早上好,我想办理退房。
R:Certainly. Can I have your name and room number? 好的!你可以告诉我你的名字和房间号码吗?
G:Thomas Dickson in Room 1218 托马斯.迪克逊 房间号码是1218.
R:A double room for two nights at 800RMB per/night, the meals that you had at the hotel are 250RMB….Here is your bill please check it. 一间双人房住两晚,每晚房费是800元,你在酒店餐厅的消费是250元。。。这是你的账单请你核对一下。
G: Sorry, l am not clear about this item. 不好意思,我对这项消费表示不理解。
R: Oh. This is for the phone calls you made from your room. 这是你从房间内拨打的电话账单。
G: But I didn’t make any calls. 但我并没拨打任何电话。
R: Oh, just a moment. l’ll check it . l’m terribly sorry sir .we made a will deduct it from you bill right away. 请你稍等一下我查一下。深表歉意,是大家的失误,我立即从账单中扣除此项收费。
G: It seems correct now .Can I pay by credit card?目前看着账单是正确的了。
R : Yes, Sir. We will cancel your pre-authorization and charge your bill by Credit Card.好的,先生。大家将会取消你之前刷的预授权再重新收取你的成本。
G: Yes.好的
R : Have a nice day! We hope to see you again!好的!先生。祝你有愉快的一天,大家期待能第三见到你!